What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your email address
- Your demographic information including preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We gather this information so that we can better understand your needs and provide you with an improved service. In particular, we record information for the following reasons:
- For our internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- So we can send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Finally, to customise the website according to your interests.
What about Security?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes , after which the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You should note though that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you’ve used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you are visiting..
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, keep an eye out for the box that you can click to indicate whether or not you want your information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously given us permission to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have given us permission for this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.